(First and second)
- The pro-choice moral philosophy will continue toward its logical conclusion and it will become legal for women to kill homeless people, provided that they do it discreetly.
- Thanks to news reports and social media, “migrant” will move down the dysphemism treadmill until it’s no longer used except as a pejorative.
- Advances in remote sensing and biometric technologies will make it trivial to see how aroused someone is at any given moment, resulting in a WikiLeaks-like database of everyone’s sexual preferences.
- There will be a film adaptation of “The Most Dangerous Game” that involves two Donald Trump supporters going to the North Sentinel Island in cutting-edge weapons gear, and their goal is killing the entire uncontacted Sentinelese population there.
- Facebook will have a system for people to directly share emotions/experiences with each other (memories at the beach house!), but it will quickly become a scandal when a lot of people use it to get high.
Read Too : Magicians Of The Outer right Part Zwei Power Plays